- This event has passed.
OPEN CALL | OUR FUTURE
November 6 @ 09:00 - November 15 @ 18:00 CET
Independent & Image Art Space (Chongqing, China) presents an online exhibition open call with the theme of “OUR FUTURE”.
Art can express a stunning array of diverse and compelling perspectives capturing humanity’s resilience and undaunted hope for a brighter future; a profound awareness of our interconnectedness; a deep aspiration for equality, justice, and inclusion; and a sense of awe for nature’s beauty and its power to sustain all life.
We are calling on artists worldwide to share their views and suggestions about the future by answering the question: Within the context of the “new normal” that has unfolded post-COVID-19, and as we plan and re-build to recovery, what does the future look like to you?
EXHIBITION DATES: November 30, 2022 – January 7, 2023
SELECTED ARTISTS WILL WIN
– artworks show at a 3D virtual exhibition;
– Chinese-English bilingual online viewing room at our website;
– artworks present on international art platform: ARTLAND;
– Chinese-English bilingual artist promotion on Chinese social media: WeChat Public Account, Art Express App, ZAIYI App and Xiaohongshu, on the platform: MEDIUM, and on international social media Instagram, Twitter, Facebook;
– priority to our further events, including offline exhibitions in our Chongqing space, art projects, art fairs in China and internationally and other art events.
ARTISTS WHO SUBMITTED WORKS
– All artists will be considered for any further events, including offline exhibitions in our Chongqing space, art projects, art fairs in China and internationally and other art events;
– Submitted works will be promoted to our social media if we think suitable.
There is no limit on the art medium, size, year of production, artist age, or nationality, but the submitted works should respond to the exhibition theme “OUR FUTURE”.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
– Artist retains the sole copyright for the images;
– Submitted images can be available for public viewing on our website and social media, including in relation to promotional activities for the exhibition;
– All display images will be credited with artists’ name.
- Deadline: 15 November 2022
- Entry fee: 20$
- Website: https://independentimage.org/open-call-our-future/