- Ez az esemény elmúlt.
március 15 @ 08:00 - május 8 @ 17:00 CET
“The pictures collected under this contest should portray the diversity of territories, societies and cultures of different continents in order to allow crossed looks on the changes which are taking place in different parts of the world, show different styles of social organization and space, capture signs of continuity and change, archaisms and innovations that manifest themselves in the most populous cities or rural areas, located in the most remote and distant and areas, which are facing depopulation. The interpretation of the natural, economic, social and cultural landscapes validated in photos will make them an important component of territorial cooperation, as they are valuable resources of promoting the inclusion of remote and less visible regions.
Photos must allude to one of the following subjects:
– Landscapes, biodiversity and natural heritage (Natural resources and risks; use, management and planning of natural areas; diversity of contexts and intercourse between man and the environment, etc.).
– Rural areas, agriculture and settlement (Goods and agricultural products, organization of rural areas; places and rural architecture, mobility, etc.).
– The city and the urbanization process (City, architecture, regeneration and urbanization processes; landscapes, urban environments and experiences, etc.).
– Culture and society: cultural diversity and social inclusion (Constructed legacy and cultural heritage, ways of life and social conditions; fight against poverty and social exclusion, etc.)
• The overall winner will receive 1,500 € and a professional monitor model EIZO ColorEdge CS2740 27″
• Each category winner (4) will receive 750 €
• Honorable mentions (12): 150 €
Each candidate may only submit one portfolio with six (6) photos about a single subject of the contest
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Accept that the submitted photos can be used in publications and in any exhibition, show or catalog that will come to the course of this award
- Deadline: 8 May 2022
- Entry fee: Free