Portrait of Britain 2022
június 23 @ 08:00 - szeptember 14 @ 17:00 CEST
Now in its sixth year, Portrait of Britain is a celebration of identity; an opportunity to rejoice in the diversity of a changing nation.
Get exhibited nationwide – Established as an exhibition by the people, for the people, 100 winning images will be showing up and down the country in a month-long digital screen display in partnership with JCDecaux.
Get published in a photobook.
200 shortlisted portraits will be published in the dedicated Portrait of Britain photo book in collaboration with Hoxton Mini Press.
Get judged by industry leaders – Judges from past years include Parveen Narowalia, Digital Picture Editor at British Vogue; Sunil Gupta, the pioneering photographer, curator and activist, and Olivia Arthur, Magnum photographer.
– 100 winning images will be exhibited on JCDecaux digital screens across the UK for one month
– 200 shortlisted images will be featured in the Portrait of Britain book published in partnership with Hoxton Mini Press
– Get the chance to be featured in British Journal of Photography
– Your work will be shared with our extensive national and international press list
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
- Deadline: 14 September 2022
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: https://www.1854.photography/awards/portrait-of-britain/