- Ez az esemény elmúlt.
Iceland 2020 Photography Workshop
június 19 @ 20:00 - június 26 @ 23:00 CEST
Booking will open soon! Sign-up using “Newsletter” tab to be notified – this workshop is limited to 7 participants only.
Duration: 1 week. Location: Southern and Eastern parts of Iceland
One more tour is possible in case of a high demand:)
What are we going to do?
You should be prepared for a constant sleep deprivation:) Iceland in June is a midnight sun time. The sun just travels along the horizon creating an extended sunset, which eventually fades seamlessly into sunrise. As such, it’s possible to have a sunset and sunrise that lasts for HOURS!
This is not a tourist tour, it’s a workshop. We are going to build a portfolio and finish with a print ready book. Post-processing part is going to be online. We don’t want to waste our time on anything else while on location.
You will get an online access to my entire process of post-production and book creation, using materials from the workshop.
More information soon!
What about my skills level?
Every level of photography skills is welcome. From beginners to intimidating pros.
Bring your phone, analog or digital camera.
Northern Lights, right?
Not really. In short you need a dark sky to see the northern lights. It doesn’t get dark in Iceland during the summer.
What is included?
– Pre-workshop online materials: how to pack, gear talk…
– Transportation from and to the airport. Transportation during the workshop.
– Assistance and advice from your instructor during the photo-shoot
– A chance to use medium format camera at least once during the workshop
– Guided glacier tour (certified local guide)
– Accommodation in a traditional cottage. We will have 3 wooden cottages at our disposal. Each is equipped with a small kitchen area and WC. Laundry room and showers are shared in a communal building.
– 3 meals a day. Coffee, tea and snacks on the road. We will have a personal chef. Vegetarian diet is possible if required.
– Online course with post-production and book creation (Adobe Certified Expert)
– Personal online consult
How much this will cost?
2300 Euro / 2500 USD – give or take. Final pricing will be available soon.
How to get there?
We will meet at Keflavik (Reykjavik airport).