- This event has passed.
GCCA 3rd Annual Global Photography Competition 2021
2021, October 19 @ 08:00 - 2021, October 22 @ 17:00 CEST
“ As one of the most widely used man-made products on the planet, concrete is all around us: in our houses and offices; our roads and pavements; in the bridges that connect us; the wind farms that provide us with energy; and the sea barriers that protect us.
With this competition, we want to inspire you to celebrate the vital role that concrete plays in our world, its versatility, strength, durability, and sustainability. ”
The competition has four categories:
- Urban design and use – images of the city landscapes and buildings around us, both well-known and hidden away.
- Infrastructure – photographs of our infrastructure, in our cities and rural, above and below ground.
- Concrete in daily life – the human side of concrete and how it’s used and interacted with daily
- Sustainable Concrete – how concrete is used in sustainable construction and infrastructure, for example wind farms, dams, green overpasses, wildlife crossings, green buildings.
To enter the competition post a photograph on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #ConcreteInLife2021 and then include the hashtag for the category that you want to enter (click here for more information).
The competition is free to enter.
• Overall Best ‘Concrete in Life’ Photo of the Year Winner (1 winner): $10,000
• Professional Category Winner (4 winners): $2,500
• Amateur Category Winner (4 winners): $2,500
22 October 2021
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone 18 years of age or over.
The competition is organized by the Global Cement and Concrete Association.
The theme of the competition is: “Concrete in Life”.
For further information visit the official competition website.