- This event has passed.
Concrete in Life 2022 Global Photography Competition
2022, September 18 @ 08:00 - 2022, October 31 @ 17:00 CEST
31 October 2022
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone 18 years of age or over.
The competition is organized by the Global Cement and Concrete Association.
The theme of the competition is: “Concrete in Life”.
“ As one of the most widely used man-made products on the planet, concrete is all around us: in our houses and offices; our roads and pavements; in the bridges that connect us; the wind farms that provide us with energy; and the sea barriers that protect us.
With this competition, we want to inspire you to celebrate the vital role that concrete plays in our world, its versatility, strength, durability, and sustainability.
The competition has four categories:
• Urban design and use – images of the city landscapes and buildings around us, both well-known and hidden away.
• Concrete infrastructure – photographs of our infrastructure, in our cities and rural, above and below ground.
• Concrete in daily life – the human side of concrete and how it’s used and interacted with daily.
• Beauty and design – showcasing beautiful uses concrete in the world around us – such as stunningly designed buildings, sculptures or landmarks.
The competition is free to enter.
• Overall Winner (1 winner): $10,000
• Professional Category Winner (4 winners): $2,500
• Amateur Category Winner (4 winners): $2,500
For further information visit the official competition website.